Thursday, August 26, 2010

Site Changes and Some News

After a long trial of switching the sidebar left and right, I think it's safe to say I jimmy-rigged the site good enough so that it's no longer noticeable to the casual reader.... whoever that may be. Anyway, be sure to check back often, because I'm sure to be tinkering away at the site and improving it with awesome new and shiny features. In fact, I plan to put one of those news feature slider things on the front page, so that you'll have an aesthetic way to access all the latest from The Bosconator.

Also worth mentioning, I have just recently finished Mafia 2. I'm not exactly sure as to what I will do with my experience with it, but I'm sure I'll post some type of unorthodox review of some sort. One more thing, keep on the look out for some opinions coming your way about some of the stuff shown over there in Germany's Gamescon 2010 (Witcher 2, I got my eye on you!). Here's some stuff to keep you interested, now don't cause too much trouble while I'm busy:



No comments:

Post a Comment