Sunday, September 19, 2010

Want a Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Key?

Leave a comment with your email address below on why you think you should get the key. Depending on a couple factors, I'll decide when the competition ends, so don't hesitate to leave a comment for a chance to get into Vindictus. I might have some more keys on the way, but right now I only have one available to me. Stay tuned for more information and good luck!

Edit: Because I would feel really bad choosing one person over another, especially seeing as I have been in the position many times of trying really hard to get a beta key, I have decided that the winner will be chosen by random. Congrats to the winner, and I'm sorry to you guys that didn't win.

6 comments:

  1. I say because i'm the first one to leave a comment :D
    XenoBreak@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, PLEASE.

    Jordieeb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and my reason, Nexon doesn't invite me to any PTS or CB test anymore.

    I think it's because I was banned from Maple in '05.

    ,(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya, I would like a key please! thank you so much
    I think i deserve it because... I'll give you this link to an awesome Super Mario Mash Up game that's downloadable and playable on pc and free

    http://www.supermariobrothers.org/smbx/
    Enjoy
    my email is eternallyclueless@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys rock! Thanks! Hope you enjoy the game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) If you could, I'd love to get a beta key at michael.1994.silber@gmail.com !! :) Thanks so freaking much if you choose me :)

    ReplyDelete